The first day in 7th grade

My first day in the 7th grade at the new school was a really authentic and enthusiastic experience.I had great fun and really enjoyed myself along with my new classmates.

From the very first moment, I already somehow knew that I was going to get along really well not only with my classmates but with my teachers too. The school looked old but it surely was not an average school since it is one of the most well known model schools in Piraeus and I am very proud that I’m a new member of it. When I walked in though, I understood that it would be a lot different from what I was used to and from what I thought would be in the beginning. In elementary school, we did not make so much noise or run around the hallways.

 Something that I will never forget is when I got lost in the hallways trying to find my class and somehow ended up in the classroom of the 2nd grade of junior high school. But, when I later found my class and  I walked in, we started talking about our hobbies  and what we wish to do when we grow up. From what I heard, my classmates also like having fun and playing games.

From the very first moment, I already knew that it was going to be a great year.



                                                                                                                             By Vasilis Maxeras


Comments