MEMBER'S PROFILE

 Hi everyone!

 My name is Panagiota Kouvatsou and I’m one of the members of the Digital English Newspaper Club. I’m 13 years old and go to the Ionideios School of Piraeus.

So, to know me better, I love to read crime novels in my free time such as “The Last Breath”, “Dark Water”, “The Girl in the Ice” and more. Also, my favorite foreign author is Robert Bryndza and my favorite Greek author is Lena Mada. Furthermore, I really enjoy cooking in my free time and I would say that it is one of my passions. You know, I really love twisting a recipe, giving it my own touch or even coming up with ideas which I try them in my kitchen. The feeling of trying something new  with a very good result is amazing. Moreover, in my free time I like collecting my thoughts and write  poems or quotes in my journal.

Regarding school now, two of my favorite subjects which also I want to study are physics and biology. And now it’s the question that all of you think. What exactly do I want to study, what do I want to do in the future. I wish to be an army doctor and combine the two things I love the most the army and the studies about human life. 

And you are of course and with every right going to think why I've joined this Club. The answer is that it’s the first English Club in our School and I was really curious to participate. I also wanted to try my powers not only in writing in Greek Language articles but also in English. We also give the chance to people except our participants to write articles and improve their English learning style. It’s something that has not happened before, so why not? Why not take a risk? Would you participate in our Club? Before you answer check our work, our articles…


Comments