Imagination running wild

Imagination running wild

 

Two years ago, while I was getting ready to go out, I heard a strange noise. I was alone in the house and that scared the hell out of me. After checking the other rooms, I suddenly saw my brother's room in a mess. It was a little bit weird but I didn't think of any robbers. It's impossible for a robber to get in a house with someone in. Something mysterious had just happened. I started cleaning the room, when the window got foggy. An odd creature, something like a human without hands and legs appeared. The lights went out twice. I was ready to leave, but a scream stopped me. Things got worse the minute I received a phone call. My mobile rang five times and the screen was flashing my contact “Grandad”. I was shocked, being afraid that I had lost my mind. The fact that I was alone affected me and my imagination ran wild. But no! My grandad died three years ago. I put on my shoes, grabbed my keys and my cellphone and left the house immediately, doubting why I didn't act so from the beginning. I just know that I felt scared, stiff and hopeless…

Artemis Xionidi A4 -Spring2023

Comments