The diary of a werewolf

 The diary of a werewolf

I woke up covered in blood without knowing what had happened…. But, after a while I remembered… The sound of their screams, the panic in their eyes, their fear so vivid that I could taste it…and it was delicious… 

When I first discovered I was a werewolf, I tried to share it with my sister. Apparently, she didn’t believe me, thinking I just wanted to scare her. Until this time came when she realised it… but it was too late by  then..  and she was laying down, frozen, like a big amount of snow had covered her…

It was this time when I decided to leave my home and move to a new place, where I couldn’t hurt anyone. I built something like a hut deep into the forest, hopeful that no one would want to explore this place.

Unfortunately, my wishes never came true and I was here, standing in front of them.. I wasn’t able to resist the temptation and here was the result..I couldn’t apologize to anyone about my actions and that was my biggest pain..You see I am also a human, I have a heart and I this is why I never understood why people were so mean to me, like I was responsible for the death of so many people. Well, I did kill them, but I couldn’t control it in order to prevent it from happening…. 

When I was younger, I remembered my friends and generally the people, describing the werewolves as terrible creatures that the Devil had sent… but now I can understand the falsity of this statement.,

So, why werewolves are supposed to be the bad ones in the stories? Those whose governments have separated from the others as ‘’outcasts’’? I know that perhaps I’ll never get the answer I am waiting for to this question but I will be here with my ears open in case someone can give it to me…

By M.P.






Comments

Post a Comment