A sleepover with the zombies

 I was going to my friend’s house for a sleepover when I noticed a weird smell. I tried to ignore it but it was too strong. When I rang his doorbell he didn’t answer. At the same time, I felt that a dog was biting me so I turned around. Suddenly, my friend opened the door and shot something behind me, which, I then realized, was a zombie. He then told me that the zombies caused that terrible smell and that I should come inside. But I told him to follow me as I was running to my car. When he hopped in, I let him know that one of my friends might have caused the zombie apocalypse as he mysteriously disappeared days after he confessed that he had created a cure for cancer. Then, I drove to the science lab I worked at. When I reached it, I started running as fast as I could to get in and told my friend to guard the exit. I immediately attempted to create a cure to the zombie virus that my friend had created. After a few hours, I heard my friend scream. He had been bitten and I was the last human alive, but then I felt weird and looked at my hand. It was green! I then became a zombie too and there was no hope left for humanity. 


                                                                                                                          By Dimitris Manolesos

Comments